Inaugurated in 1810, it was intended as a “place dedicated to daytime shows” in an area occupied by the former Convent of Santa Maria Maddalena. Originally an open arena, in 1950 it was transformed into a cinema. Since 2014 it has been one of the venues of Emilia Romagna Teatro Fondazione – Teatro Nazionale. It houses a 72m2 (12 x 6m) screen.
Via dell'Indipendenza, 44
233 su 823