A column by the film critic Paolo Mereghetti who will present his personal highlights every day, with the festival’s program in hand. It is to be trusted! Watch the video:
For convenience, we would like to underscore all of Mereghetti’s personal highlights with a link to the film synopsis of each film.
• ore 9.00, Cinema Jolly: OVER THE HILL di Henry King
• ore 10.45, Cinema Jolly: ISKANDERIJA… LIH? di Youssef Chahine
• ore 14.30, Cinema Jolly: SURRENDER di William K. Howard e HELLO SISTER! di Erich Von Stroheim, Edwin Burke, Alfred Werker
• ore 17.00, Cinema Jolly: SHE GOES TO WAR di Henry King
• at 9.45 PM, Cinema Jolly: WAIT TILL THE SUN SHINES, NELLIE di Henry King (replica venerdì 28 ore 9.00)
• at 9.45 PM, THE CAMERAMAN di Buster Keaton