A column by the film critic Paolo Mereghetti who will present his personal highlights every day, with the festival’s program in hand. It is to be trusted! Watch the video:
For convenience, we would like to underscore all of Mereghetti’s personal highlights with a link to the film synopsis of each film.
• at 9.00 AM, Cinema Arlecchino: UNA STORIA MODERNA – L’APE REGINA by Marco Ferreri
• at 10.45 AM, Cinema Arlecchino: THE WILD BUNCH by Sam Peckinpah
• at 14.15 PM, Cinema Arlecchino: LE CHAT by Pierre Granier-Deferre
• at 17.45 PM, Cinema Arlecchino: HUSBANDS by John Cassavetes
• at 18.30 PM, Teatro Auditorium Manzoni: CONVERSATION WITH JANE CAMPION
• at 21.45 PM, LE PLAISIR by Max Ophüls