Accessing the festival screenings and events is possible only for festival pass holders and those who purchase individual tickets to screenings. Last-minute tickets for each screening will be sold only online, subject to the availability of each event.
Those who have purchased the festival pass will receive a booking code that enables them to reserve their seats for each screening they want to attend prior to or during the festival. The booking system will be activated on a dedicated website (to be announced later), starting from June 29, 2021.
Even though the access to the Piazza Maggiore screenings remains free but reservations are necessary. More details on how to book for the Piazza will be announced soon.
In the event that the health and safety regulation undergo substantial changes, we’ll make sure that the festival’s organisational details meet the new requirement, to ensure a pleasant and safe experience for all our attendees.
IL CINEMA RITROVATO 2021 PASSES
We offer three different types of regular passes.
€120.00 Full price – Purchase the pass
€60.00 Concession* – Purchase the pass
* The reduced pass is only for over 70.
€30.00 Bologna residents and university students ** – Purchase the pass
** The Bologna Pass is reserved for the residents of Metropolitan Bologna and its provinces, the university students (both Italian and foreign), Amici e Sostenitori Bianco e Nero della Cineteca, Card Cultura-holders, Card Genus Bononiae-holders, Musei nella Città.
The regular festival pass entitles you to:
- Free admission to all the regular festival venues including the outdoor screenings (Piazza Maggiore, Arena Puccini, LunettArena) subject to successful booking in advance. Any exceptions in access will be pointed out in the programme
- Discount on Edizioni Cineteca di Bologna publications
- Discount in selected restaurants and hotels
Please note that the two reduced passes (Concession and Bologna Pass) do not include the festival catalogue and tote bag. However, there’s a special catalogue price for pass-holders which is €5.
Important note: In order to purchase a pass with concession, you shall display a valid ID card.
ALDO FABRIZI SUPPORTER PASS
The Aldo Fabrizi pass-holders, in addition to the regular pass benefits, enjoy the following:
- Upon request, your name will be included in the list of festival Supporters projected onscreen every evening in Piazza Maggiore and also published in the festival catalogue (provided that you purchase this pass before May 30, 2020);
- One free Edizioni Cineteca di Bologna publication;
- A free festival poster.
ROMY SCHNEIDER SUPPORTER PASS
Romy Schneider pass-holders, in addition to all the offers of the Aldo Fabrizi pass, would enjoy these extra benefits:
- As mentioned before, upon request your name will be included in the list of the festival Supporters, projected every evening in Piazza Maggiore and also published in the catalogue (provided that you purchase this pass before May 30, 2020);
- Two reserved seats in Piazza Maggiore;
- A further free Edizioni Cineteca di Bologna publication;
- Free access to Il Cinema Ritrovato streaming platform.
HOW TO GET YOUR PASS
Accreditations and supporter passes can be purchased online until 1pm on Thursday 15 July, 2021.
From 19 to 27 July they can be purchased directly at the festival guest office with a slight surcharge on the price: full €130.00; Concession €65.00; Bologna €35.00.
An email containing a guide on booking system and the festival venues will be sent to the accredited person by June 29, 2021.
For children up to 12 years old
Free for people with a Schermi e Lavagne 2020-2021 card
Available only at the Cinema Lumière, it allows access all the screenings and workshops in the Kids Section of Il Cinema Ritrovato.
All events by reservation only and subject to availability.
THE YOUNG PASS
For young people aged 13 to 19
Purchasable only at the guest office it allows access to all the regular festival venues including the outdoor screenings (Piazza Maggiore, Arena Puccini, LunettArena) subject to successful booking in advance. Any exceptions in access will be pointed out in the programme
GUEST OFFICE HOURS
From 19 to 25 July: 9am to 6:30pm.
On July 26 and 27: 9:30am to 13pm and then from 3pm to 6:30pm.
The address: The Renzo Renzi Library, piazzetta Pasolini 3/b.
Important note: All passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.