SINGLE SCREENING TICKETS
Cinema Lumière – Cinema Arlecchino – Cinema Jolly – Auditorium – DAMSLab
Ticket for a single screening: 5,00 €
Single tickets can be purchased directly at the cash desk of the cinema the same day of the screening.
For Cinema Ritrovato Festival pass holders: free entrance with compulsory reservation required, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (by 7 pm of the day before the screening and subject to seat availability). For non pass holders: 5 Euro entrance fee. Tickets on sale at the Bookshop of the Cineteca di Bologna in Piazza Maggiore (under the arches of the Palazzo Re Enzo) open daily from June 23rd – July 01st from 8:30 am – 10 pm.
The evening screenings in Piazzetta Pasolini are free of charge. Reservation is recommended via email email@example.com or by calling 051 2195333 by 6:00 pm the day of the screening.
Evening screenings in Piazza Maggiore are free of charge. Pass holders will have access to the reserved seating area up until 10 prior to the beginning of the screening and subject to seat availability.
Allows access to all the theatres of the festival for an entire day. Includes a preferential entrance to the evening screenings at the Cinema Arlecchino (9:30 pm).
It does not allow access to the reserved seating area in Piazza Maggiore.
It can be purchased at the cash desks of the Lumière, Jolly and Arlecchino cinemas and the Bookshop of the Cineteca di Bologna (under the arches of the Palazzo Re Enzo) as of June 24 at the price of 15 Euro. Daily tickets are not available June 23rd.
Pass holders receive the following:
- Admission to all Festival Theaters
- Access to reserved seating area in Piazza Maggiore (up until 10 minutes before the beginning of the screening and subject to seat availability)
- A discount on Edizioni Cineteca di Bologna publications, if purchased at Cinema Lumière, at the Renzo Renzi Library, or at the Cineteca Bookshop (Voltone del Podestà, piazza Re Enzo)
- Discounts in selected restaurants and hotels
- Catalogue and bag of the festival
* University Students, over 60
In order to purchase the reduced price ticket/pass you’ll need to display a valid student id or over 60 card. Please note that the reduced pass does not include the festival catalogue (special price for pass-holders: 5,00 €)
MARCELLO MASTROIANNI SUPPORTER PASS
Pass holders receive the following:
- Upon your approval, your name will be included in the list of Supporters screened in Piazza Maggiore and published in the Festival catalogue (providing you purchase the supporter pass by May 31)
- One Edizioni Cineteca di Bologna publication
- A guided tour – for you and a friend – of the Renzo Renzi Library Archives
- A Festival poster
- Regular updates on Cineteca di Bologna activities throughout the year
RITA HAYWORTH SUPPORTER PASS
All the advantages of Marcello Mastroianni Supporter plus:
- Upon your approval, your name will be included in the list of Supporters, screened in Piazza Maggiore and published in the festival catalogue (providing you purchase the supporter pass by May 31)
- Two reserved seats for Supporters in Piazza Maggiore (up until 10 minutes before the beginning of the screening)
- An additional Edizioni Cineteca di Bologna publication
- A special invitation for lunch or dinner with festival curators and guests
- Invitations to premières of films restored by the Cineteca di Bologna at the most important international festivals
WHERE TO GET THEM
You can buy passes online until 1 PM on Tuesday, June 19.
From June 22 to July 1 you can buy them directly at the festival’s Guest Office with a slight surcharge: 110 € full pass, 55 € discounted pass.
Festival Guest Office: Renzo Renzi Library, Piazzetta Pier Paolo Pasolini, 3b
Hours: From June 22 to June 30 from 9 AM to 6:30 PM. July 1st from 9 AM to 3 PM.
At the Bookshop of the Cineteca di Bologna in Piazza Maggiore (under the arches of the Palazzo Re Enzo) open daily from June 23rd – July 01st from 8:30 am – 10 pm.